Name : Avhad Bhaskar Eknathrao
- 'Dnyandeep', 19/ 1B/ 1, Kothrud, Pune - 411029. Tel. (020) 5434425, 5469867.
- 1 & 2, Siddharth Chambers, 16/ 1, Karve Road, Pune - 411004. Tel. (020) 5431424, 5431434 Fax. +9120 5434425.
Date Of Birth : 07-09-1943.
Languages : Proficient in English, Hindi, and Marathi, knows Sanskrit.
- Passed B. Com. examination with Honours in 1966 from B. M. College of Commerce, Pune.
- Passed LL.B. examination in 1968 from Pune University security first rank at 1st LL.B.
- Passed LL. M. examination in 1971 from Pune University securing first rank.
- Had been teaching law since 1968. Working as Honorary lectures at law colleges.
- Has delivered lectures in the Bar Council Lectures for junior lawyers and solicitors.
- Has delivered lectures to the Govt. Officers at the Yashwantrao Chavan Academy.
- Has delivered lectures to Revenue Officers.
- Has been practicing as a lawyer since 1968 having a standing of 32 years.
- Has conducted matters in High Courts, Supreme Court, and District Courts. Conducted a very large number of appeals.
- Has practiced on Civil, Criminal, Revenue and Co-op. sides with proficiency.
- Has participated in a very large number of conferences at national and international levels and has submitted papers at such conferences.
Some Of The Papers:
- 'Ancient Jurisprudence' (U.S.A.)
- 'Peace and Violence' (Geneva)
- 'Human Rights' (Paris)
- 'Intellectual Property' (Port Of Spain)
- 'Environment' (Goa)
- 'Environment and Law' (Pune)
- 'Judicial Reforms' (Delhi)
- 'Planning Of Education' (Banglore)
Legal Advisorships :
- Life Insurance Corporation of India.
- United India Insuarance Co.
- S.S.C.E. Board, Maharashtra.
- Sangli Bank
- M.S.F.C., etc.
- Has visited U.K., U.S.A., Canada, France, Germany, Switzerland, Netherland, Austria, Italy, South Africa, Australia, Thailand, Hong Kong, Singapore, Trinidad & Tobago, Nepal.
- Has written a book on "Vedic Jurisprudence".
- Has written a books on various laws for students and lawyer.
- Has written collection of poems 'Maruddyan', and ' Uddyan Vishwa' and travelogues 'Kshitijapar', 'Kolambasacha Magowa', and 'Shodha Kangaruncha'.
- Chairman - Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa ( 1989-90 )
- Member - Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa ( 1985-1997 )
- Vice Chairman - Medical Education Advisory Committee of Govt. ( 95-96 )
- Member - Management Council, Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, 1998-2001.
- Member - Telephone Advisory Committee, Pune, 1987-89.
- Member - Telephone Advisory Committee, Maharashtra, 1992-94.
- Member - Maharashtra Legal Aid and Advice Board, 1992-95.
- Senator - Senate, University of Poona.
- Member - B.U.T.R. Shivaji University, Kolhapur.
- Member - Post Graduate Teachers' Selection Committee, University of Poona.
- The Prestigious 'Banduta Puraskar - 95'.
- The Prestigious 'Guru Mahatmya Puraskar - 98'.
- Has addressed many meetings and Installation Ceremonies of various Rotary Clubs in Maharashtra.
- Founder Trustee and Vice President of the Maharashtra Academy of Engineering and Educational Research, Pune.
- Member, Governing Council, Talegaon General Hospital.
- Founder President, Shree Bhagwan Maharaj Pratisthan, Beed.
- Member, Alandi - Dehu Parisar Vikas Samiti, etc.